I think I found a bug
That’s very possible.
Each line of code has the potential to create multiple bugs, and Lightning has 10.000+ lines of code.
We are very thankful for every report because every bug fix makes the product better.
Report a bug from within Lightning
We have added a feedback form within the product, so you can reach us directly.
Just click the Send Feedback button in the Lightning toolbar (with an assembly open) or click Tools > Lightning > Send feedback.
Then a window similar to this Drew window will pop up:
Report feedback via email
- Which version of Lightning you are using. You can find this out in the Windows settings in the Apps section.
- Which SOLIDWORKS version and service pack you are using.
- Your license serial number
- The steps that you followed to create this issue
- Whether it happens consistently or randomly
- If it happens with a certain (type of) file, please share an example file with us.
Send your bug report to [email protected].
Thank you in advance for helping to improve Lightning 🙂